Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Gelli Arts Village

Ideas for your Gelliprints
I love Gelli printing and have a collection of fabulously colourful pages waiting to be turned into something.
Here is my little Gelli print village street.


I cut out assorted little squares and contrasting roof pieces and windows, added extra colour with Posca paint markers, definition with black fineline pen and white gel pen and decorated with various doodles.


The background is a long and thin offcut of mount card which I painted with acrylic paints, stencils and Posca markers.


I attached my Gelli Print buildings with Mod Podge and then added a few more details such as the odd TV aerial, the little black cat on the roof (my favourite bit) and a few scribbles and a few birds.


a bit of black ink around the edges and it's done.  :-)

No comments: