Thursday, 28 February 2013

H is for...

Hairy Husband!

He's the love of my life and brightens up my day xxx

Mr Klinky
Original photo




2 comments:

Julie said...

I have just happened on your site and have been looking at your projects....love the dylusion inks and all thoses in your face colours!!! Have read some of your posts on your tour of britain, some stunning photos...what an adventure..how long did your tour last? I will have to visit again to find out a bit more when I have more time...Hope you will visit me too X Julie

Gigha Klinkenborg said...

Hi Julie
Thank you for your kind comments. It was quite a very quick 'tour' (due to work commitments) We started on 20th June at Stonehenge for the Summer Solstice and were back home on 9th July. We visited 39 counties (41 if you count Devon & Somerset twice). It was all lovely, in spite of a lot of rain. We can't wait to do it all again. I keep meaning to blog about it. Will get around to it soon. x