![]() |
Gelli Prints
Some of them are just the result of cleaning off the brayer or practice stamps and stenciling.....

and some of them will become journal pages (eventually)
but, I have a lot of prints just waiting....
....so I got busy with a rotary cutter and cut them up into two inch squares (you get 20 pieces if your Gelli plate is 8x10) and I stuck them down on a canvas board with matt medium. I decided that they were a bit too uniform in size so I started to cut them into random sizes and strips.
I am quite pleased with the result :-) What do you think?
close up views
close up views
close up views













4 comments:
Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your process, I loved this post.
Thanks Vicki, I'm glad you liked it x
I think it's beautiful! What a great idea.
Wow!1 You are incredibly talented!! Fabulous art!!
Post a Comment